How to update and install device firmware
- Download and locate the firmware file SD_CarDV.bin on your computer.
- Place the included micro SD car into the usb card reader. Making sure that the SD card is oriented in the same direction as the picture printed on the card reader. The micro SD card should be plugged all the way in the card reader. Please make sure that you backed up the contents in your SD card as it will be formatted and contents within the SD card will be deleted.
- Locate the SD card on your computer. Should appear in My computer, This PC or Locations for Mac.
- Unzip the SD_CarDV.zip and drag and drop the file title SD_CarDV.bin into the SD card folder.
- Lastly plug the micro SD card back into the Acumen Digital Mirror and power on the mirror to start the update automatically!
Please double check your device’s firmware model number in the settings menu to find the correct corresponding firmware file to download. Follow the steps above to complete a firmware update.
For XR10 devices without GPS module Click Here
For XR10 devices with firmware model number ending with 20200402 or before Click Here
For XR10 devices with firmware model number ending with 20200402 or after Click Here